1. The current St. Petersburg’s Investment Declaration is intended to improve St. Petersburg’s investment climate.
2. The Investment Declaration establishes the following St. Petersburg state power’s executive bodies interaction principles with the investment entities:
3. Investment raising is one of the main St. Petersburg development tools. The most favorable conditions for investors in St. Petersburg are created for the investment projects implementation in accordance with the applicable law.
4.The main St. Petersburg investment policy directions are:
5. St. Petersburg guarantees to prevent the investors from the laws adoption, which worsen the investors’ position within St. Petersburg Government competence.
6. St. Petersburg implements measures, aimed at the administrative barriers reduction, including through the «The One-Stop-Shop front office» principle implementation within the investors interaction with St. Petersburg executive authorities in order to implement investment projects.
7. St. Petersburg provides the investors with financial support in the following form:
8. St. Petersburg guarantees the general data availability on the decisions, made in the investment activity field, as well as an opportunity of investment entities participation in the decision-making process and their implementation evaluation.