Construction of the multifunctional complex «Baltic pearl»
Sphere of activity: Real estate development
The project involves a comprehensive development of the territory in the south-west of St. Petersburg. Creation of a multifunctional complex for more than 35,000 residents, including residential real estate of various comfort levels, commercial real estate-shopping, entertainment and business complexes, hotels, exhibition centers, restaurants, concert and conference halls, as well as social infrastructure facilities – educational, medical and sports institutions.
Currently in progress:
1. Construction of residential complexes in the northern quarters 31-1, 31 a-1, 32a-1: residential complex "Gavan", residential complex "Riviera", residential complex"Lotus" (term-2023), residential complex "Legend" (term - 2021).
2. Development of the project layout and design of the linear object "Baltic Boulevard" (4-lane road and bank protection) (term-2023)
3. Construction of the police department for 75 people (zero cycle works are being carried out), sq. 38-6 (deadline-the end of 2022)
List of projects
- 1 072.9 thousand sq. m. of housing
351.1 thousand sq. m. of commercial development
2 secondary schools with 1,650 seats (sq. 38-2, sq. 39-3) - implemented
4 preschool institutions with 650 seats (sq. 38-2, sq. 39-3, sq. 31-1) - implemented
interlocked polyclinic for adults and children with an ambulance substation - implemented
police station for 75 people - under construction
construction of three bridges - implemented
complex landscaping of the territory - is being carried out
construction of roads, driveways, and canal embankments - is being carried out
CJSC "Baltic Pearl"
Amount of investments
1.25 billion US dollars
- Address: Petergofskoye Shosse, Saint Petersburg, plot 1 (northward from the intersection with Pogranichnika Garkavogo St.)
- Area: 205 ha
Project location district