PERSONAL OR TELEPHONE APPLICATION TO THE “ONE STOP SHOP“ FRONT OFFICE
Provision of advisory services on the date of application
ORGANISATIONAL SUPPORT OF PROJECTS
- General coordination of investor communications with federal and St Petersburg authorities in obtaining permits and approvals
- Efficient organisation of negotiations, meetings or consultations to address project challenges
- General coordination of communication with financial and credit institutions, development institutes, investment and venture capital funds to organise project financing
INVESTOR FILES A REQUEST WITH THE INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
REQUEST IS RECORDED ON THE FILING DATE
PROJECT SUPERVISOR IS APPOINTED
2 business days (from the request record date)
NOTICE OF RECEIPT IS GIVEN
5 business days (from the request record date)
ONE-ON-ONE MEETING DATE IS SET (AS REQUIRED)
WRITTEN RESPONSE AND/OR PROJECT ORGANISATIONAL SUPPORT SCHEDULE IS SENT TO INVESTOR
7 business days (from the request record date)
PROVISION OF LAND PLOTS AND PROPERTY
The “one stop shop” offers investors land plot and property provision services. Investors are provided with land plots and property in line with the Regulations on the Procedure for Coordination of Municipal Authorities in Preparation and Making Decisions on Providing Real Estate Property Belonging to St Petersburg for Capital Construction and Renovation, as approved by the St Petersburg Government. The procedure has been aligned with the amended Land Code of the Russian Federation effective as from 1 March 2015 and the new version of St Petersburg Law No. 282-43 dated 17 June 2004 On Providing Real Estate Property Belonging to St Petersburg for Capital Construction and Renovation.
To ensure due operation of the investor “one stop shop” service, a “one stop shop” front office was organised at Moskovsky Prospect, 60/129.
The One-Stop-Shop for investors will provide the services in «Nevskaya Ratusha» administrative and public-business complex from December 19, 2019, at the address: Novgorodskaya street, 20, letter A.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED ON A PAID BASIS
The state-financed institution for St. Petersburg investment management in accordance with the Russian Federation and St. Petersburg legislation on the paid services (works) list basis, provided (performed) by the state-financed institution for St. Petersburg investment management, approved by order dated 14.01.2019 No. 13, provides the following services types on a paid basis:
- consulting services to ensure the cadastral work implementation in relation to the land;
- consulting services to ensure the land plot or land plots layout preparation on the territory’s cadastral plan;
- consulting services to ensure the land plot or land plots registration on the state cadastral register in accordance with the approved land plot layout;
- consulting and expert support for the documentation preparation on the territory planning;
- consulting and expert support for the documentation preparation, required to apply to St. Petersburg Investment Committee with a statement on the draft resolution preparation of St. Petersburg Government on amendments to legal acts on the real estate provision;
- consulting services to determine the development potential of the territory in order to carry out investment activities in the case of selection of land that meets the requirements of the customer consulting services;
- consulting services for the preparation of the draft application for permission to use land or land plot owned by the state of St. Petersburg or state ownership of which is not delimited;
- consulting-expert support in preparing the documentation necessary for applying to the Committee for investments of Saint Petersburg, a statement of preliminary approval with the provision of land, provision of land without an auction, the provision of buildings, structures, agreements on reconstruction, carrying out works of adaptation for modern use of buildings, structures, constructions.