The small and medium-sized enterprises support infrastructure is the commercial and non-commercial organizations system, intended to carry out their activities to ensure the state programs implementation, providing conditions for small and medium-sized enterprises creation and to support them in accordance with the Federal Law dated July 24, 2007 No. 209-Fedearl Law on «Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises development»
JSC «Small and medium-sized enterprises «Corporation» ensures the organizations single register formation and maintenance, which form the small and medium-sized enterprises support infrastructure, as well as the open data set publication, according to article 15.1 of the Law.
JSC «Small and medium-sized enterprises «Corporation» main objectives are:
- providing support to small and medium-sized enterprises and organizations, forming the small and medium-sized enterprises support infrastructure;
- raising funds from Russian, foreign and international organizations in order to support small and medium-sized enterprises;
- organization of information, marketing, financial and legal support for investment projects implemented by small and medium-sized enterprises;
- organization of events, aimed at the goods, works, services by customers purchase share increase, which are determined by the Russian Federation Government, among small and medium-sized enterprises in the annual goods, works, services purchases volume, as well as in the innovative and high-tech products purchases annual volume;
- ensuring informational interaction with state authorities, local governments, other bodies and organizations in order to provide support to small and medium-sized enterprises;
- preparation of proposals for improving measures to support small and medium-sized enterprises including proposals for improving regulatory framework in the current area.
ENTREPRENEURS DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT CENTER
The Single Entrepreneurship Center, operated by St. Petersburg State Budget Institution «Entrepreneurship Development and Support Center», is the only multifunctional platform in the city, created by St. Petersburg’s Entrepreneurship and the Consumer Market Development Committee, which goal is comprehensive support and assistance provision to the city's entrepreneurs.
This is the only multidisciplinary organization in St. Petersburg, once contacted which, the entrepreneurs may both get an advice on business state support measures in the region and find partners, customers, as well as train and use free services and online services.
The Unified Center for Entrepreneurship provides expert advice on all business creating and running matters:
- initial consultation with a financial or tax expert;
- management or accounting audit;
- business’ organizational and tax structure development;
- existing business’ financial model building for a monthly budget forecasting;
- legal issues;
- promotion and marketing;
- new technologies for business;
- lending to business;
- accessible environment and jobs provision to special categories citizens;
- government support programs;
- subsidies for business.
- Entrepreneurship Development and Support Center» St. Petersburg State Budget Institution’s Director: Lev A. Kuznetsov
- INFO@CRPP.RU 8 (812) 372 52 90 WWW.CRPP.RU
- St. Petersburg, Polyustrovsky avenue, 61