1. The present Investment Declaration of St. Petersburg is designed to improve the investment climate in St. Petersburg.
2. Investment Declaration of St. Petersburg establishes the following principles of interaction between the executive authorities of St. Petersburg with the subjects of investment activity:
3. Attracting investment - one of the main instruments of development of St. Petersburg. Сreate the most favorable conditions for realization of investment projects in accordance with the current legislation in St. Petersburg.
4. The main areas of investment policy of St. Petersburg are:
5. St. Petersburg guarantees the protection of investors by enacting laws that worsen the position of the investors within the competence of the Government of St. Petersburg.
6. St. Petersburg performs activities aimed at reduction of administrative barriers, including through the implementation of the principle of "single window" in the interaction of investors with the executive authorities of St. Petersburg for the implementation of investment projects.
7. St. Petersburg provides investors with financial support in the form of:
8. St. Petersburg guarantees the accessibility of information about the decisions taken in the sphere of investment activity, the possibility of participation of subjects of investment activity in the decision-making process and assess their implementation.